== Mga imbensyon, tuklas at pagpapakilala ==
* Early 13th century – [[Xia Gui]] paints ''Twelve Views from a Thatched Hut'', during the [[Southern Song dynasty]]. It is now kept at The [[Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art]], Kansas City, Missouri.
The [[motet]] form originates out of the [[Ars antiqua ]] tradition of [[ Classical music| Western European music]].
* [[Manuscript culture]] develops out of this time period in cities in Europe, which denotes a shift from monasteries to cities for books.
* [[Manuscript culture#Pecia system|''Pecia'' system]] of copying books develops in Italian university-towns and was taken up by the University of Paris in the middle of the century.
* Wooden [[movable type]] printing invented by Chinese governmental minister [[Wang Zhen (official)|Wang Zhen]] in [].
* The earliest known [[rocket]]s, [[landmine]]s, and [[History of firearms|handguns]] are made by the Chinese for use in warfare.
* The Chinese adopt the [[windmill]] from the [[Islamic world]].
* [[Guan]] ware vase is made, [[Southern Song dynasty]]. It is now kept at [[Percival David Foundation of Chinese Art]], London.
* [[1280s]] – [[Eyeglasses]] are invented in Venice, Italy.
* Late 13th century – ''[[Night Attack on the Sanjo Palace]]'' is made during the [[Kamakura period]]. It is now kept at [[Museum of Fine Arts, Boston]].
* Late 13th century – ''[[Descent of the Amida Trinity]]'', [[raigo]] [[triptych]], is made, Kamakura period. It is now kept at the [[Art Institute of Chicago]].
* The [[Neo-Aramaic]] languages begin to develop during the course of the century.