|Maghanap ng mga wika ng mga tagagamit|
Maligayang Bati! Ipagpaumanhin po ninyo..hindi ko pa kasi naayos ang pahina na ito kaya ginamit ko muna pansamantala ang userpage ko sa Wikipedia-Ingles.
My name is Jose Angelito P. Angeles... I am a graduate student of the University of the Philippine taking up Master of Arts major in History. I am presently doing a reserch for my MA thesis, entitled: Imelda Marcos the Diplomat.
My interests are as follows: Philippine history; the Marcoses; World War II; American history; Philippine politics; and European history. In fact, I've already done several research papers about the Marcoses, to name a few:
1. Marcos and the New Society - A graduate research paper based on primary (official documents and records, presidential decrees and issuances, Supreme Court decisions, presidential speeches, books, newspapers and magazines) and secondary (journals, articles, film and other books) sources. Further, the researcher also interviewed Former First Lady Imelda R. Marcos and Ilocos Norte Representative Imee R. Marcos. This paper discusses the political biography of President Ferdinand E. Marcos during the twenty years of his administration, with emphasis on the reforms and policies he instituted in pursuance of the New Society and the problems that President Marcos faced during the crucial years and how he dealt with them. Further, the paper also deals with the achievements and failures of the New Society. Submitted to Dr. Clarita R. Carlos, UP Department of Political Science, for Political Science 262 (The Elite in Politics).
2. Ina, Anak: Ang Kwento ng Dalawang Imelda - An undergraduate group research based on biographies, news clippings, articles and personal interviews with Former First Lady Imelda Romualdez-Marcos and her daughter Ilocos Norte Representative Imee R. Marcos. This paper discusses the mother-daughter relationships of the two Imeldas. Submitted to Dr. Milagros C. Guerrero, in partial fulfillment of the requirements in History 199.1 (Historiography I).
My other research papers are:
- Ang Gloria ni GMA: Isang Paglalahad sa Matagumpay na Kampanya ng K4 sa Halalang 2004 - An undergraduate group thesis based on documentary sources and personal interviews with several administration and opposition candidates and officials of the Commission on Elections. This paper discusses the campaign of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and her K4 coalition in the 2004 elections. Submitted to Dr. Milagros Guerrero,UP Department of History, in partial fulfillment of the requirements in History199.2 (Historiography II).
- Palengke, Ang Mga Pamilihan sa Maynila noong Ika-19 na Siglo: Isang Paglalarawan- A graduate research paper based on primary sources of data and archival documents. This paper discusses the economic life in Manila’s public markets during the 19th century. Submitted to Dr. Noel Teodoro, UP Department of History, for History 250 (Seminar in Philippine History).
- The Post-war Relief, Rehabilitation, and Reconstruction of the Philippines- This paper discusses and analyzes the initial and long-term measures implemented by both the Philippine and American governments through their laws concerning the rehabilitation of the Philippines after the Second World War. Submitted to Dr. Ricardo T. Jose, UP Department of History, for History 230 (The Japanese Occupation of the Philippines).